• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Bronze Thors with some picture frames - OO

62 posts in this topic

The runt of the litter. Thor 208. Honest to God, it looks like a 9.8 from the front. Absolutely perfect.

A small bumped BACK upper left corner brings it to 9.0/9.2 frustrated.gif893censored-thumb.gif BIN $15

Thor208.jpg

takeit.gif

we're both drawing for the same book (got this one Nik), but I have to eat dinner soon, so I may be going away

The pick of the litter. Thor 202 picture frame cover. Almost flawless. I hate to call a raw book a 9.6, but I think it is a safe bet. If you expect a 9.4 there is no doubt you will be thrilled. Expect a 9.6 and most likely you will be satisfied.

I really don't know squat about pricing these... I'd like to make a few bucks and hopefully pass on a deal at the same time.

.... BIN $45 confused-smiley-013.gif

Thor202.jpg

The pick of the litter. Thor 202 picture frame cover. Almost flawless. I hate to call a raw book a 9.6, but I think it is a safe bet. If you expect a 9.4 there is no doubt you will be thrilled. Expect a 9.6 and most likely you will be satisfied.

I really don't know squat about pricing these... I'd like to make a few bucks and hopefully pass on a deal at the same time.

Thor202.jpg

takeit.gif

BTW, I didn't want to sell any of these, but I really needed to raise a few bucks to finance my latest pickup. grin.gif

Superman_11CGC.jpg

That's it for now. I will see if I can pry anything else away from the OO, but I'm not sure there is much HG left.

Thanks for your BINS and I will contact everyone by PM with instructions.

BTW, I didn't want to sell any of these, but I really needed to raise a few bucks to finance my latest pickup. grin.gif

Superman_11CGC.jpg

That's it for now. I will see if I can pry anything else away from the OO, but I'm not sure there is much HG left.

Thanks for your BINS and I will contact everyone by PM with instructions.

hail.gif

Thor202.jpg

takeit.gif

That is just a GD sweet book and a great story

funny how the supes has glue and is blue, but beyonders swamp thing had glue and got plod. Is it because of old label or something? sorry for the derail just curious.