• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Bronze Thors with some picture frames - OO

62 posts in this topic

Bless you! This is the only one I need above 139 - I can attest to its scarcity in high grade, having been after one for 30 plus years. Thanks!!!

foreheadslap.gif

I guess I priced these way too cheap! tongue.gif

confused.gif Picked mine up from Red Beard comics at WondewCon for $10 its a 9.4 - the only Thor app that are tough in HG are the JIMs. Most people don't slab Thor's in the area, but this book is not hard to find in HG.

Zip I think you did well, I'm a collector and I wouldnt have paid $25 for a generic issue in the early 200s outside of #205.

Well then here is chance to double/triple your money poke2.gif

Thor 210. Deep, dripping gloss... great red cover. A definate 9.4, possible 9.6. BIN $24

Thor210.jpg

I'll take it

arrrgh..., *spoon*, *spoon* ity, *spoon*, *spoon*, *spoon* ity, *spoon*....,

sorry.gif

This is one of those impossible to find in NM BA grail books....,

foreheadslap.gif I;ve got a pile of eBay "NM" ones on floor of the comic cavern, including a CGC 9.2 which is a piece of *spoon*.

I always like to see these books go into the hands of true fans. When I get the book, you can have it at my cost.

Bless you! This is the only one I need above 139 - I can attest to its scarcity in high grade, having been after one for 30 plus years. Thanks!!!

So, does this mean I get a shot at your undercopy?

Sure - but according to jbud, they're easy to find and inexpensive, so you might want to have him pick one up for you instead. I only have my realm of experience to go by. Like I said, I have a pile I bought off eBay, including a CGC 9.2, and of course the one I bought off the stands whenever it was that it was published.