• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Monthly 1 Great book and "unrestored"-- but crayoned. Oh the insanity!.

44 posts in this topic

this has been a very educational thread.

I ended up being high bidder, but did not meet reserve. wonder how much it was?

Don't worry...you will have another chance at this book. I ended the auction early tonight to straighten out my very screwed up auction pics....I have a new digital camera, and the flash is so weak, it makes all images look much darker than they really are....and made this books cream pages look dark brown....not a good selling tool. You should this book relsited within the next few days, once I straighten out my technical difficulties. As for the reserve, I do not disclose them as it alters the auctions outcome. The reserve on all my auctions is reasonable for the item offered...I will say that.

Guys---Whadda think? Time to go neutrals corners and bring this thread to an end.....? Jon

Given that part of me believes bluechip and showcase are the same person, I found this advice quite funny.

But assuming they're not, then I agree with Jon. This isn't a forum in which people should be getting riled up right and left. If you feel that way, take a break and post some scans of other books in your collection in another thread. Scans are the best. Very soothing.

Guys---Whadda think? Time to go neutrals corners and bring this thread to an end.....? Jon

Given that part of me believes bluechip and showcase are the same person, I found this advice quite funny.

But assuming they're not, then I agree with Jon. This isn't a forum in which people should be getting riled up right and left. If you feel that way, take a break and post some scans of other books in your collection in another thread. Scans are the best. Very soothing.

Yeah CentaurMan and Jon....you're right flowerred.gif. This isn't the forum for getting all riled up. I'm telling you it's triggered by the subject of resto...turns people into animals devil.gif!

Bluechip is OK. crazy.gif....we actually have a lot in common: love truly scarce books like Pep 22, hate dishonest people that hurt our hobby, and are both very stubborn. poke2.gif

But CentaurMan, I am not Bluechip makepoint.gif, just like I was not KK in the OO vs. Supes thread. It's hard enough for me to keep up with my own busy life, much less having the time or desire for creating multiple Boards personalties. juggle.gif

this has been a very educational thread.

I ended up being high bidder, but did not meet reserve. wonder how much it was?

I stopped the auction early due to technical difficulties with my auction pics. Item is now relisted with no reserve for those of you interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Comic-Monthly-1-by-E...tem180067334272