• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thieves!

29 posts in this topic

Uh.........ok.........but I was replying to ninanina. confused.gif

I'm a dork and apologize.

I've decided that I need to get ahold of some Tootsie Rolls. I just saw an ad on the back of one of my Sensation Comics that proves that when someone is trying to do you harm, like a Nazi (or in my case, a mail thief), all you really need is a Tootsie Roll. It's scientific fact -- here's the proof:

CapnTootsie.jpg

He gets his energy and strength from Tootsie Rolls! No kidding! They're packed with food energy. I want to have Captain Tootsie at my beck and call. Well, more my call than my beck. I'm not all that into becking.

I'm going to look into this.

-- Joanna

He didn't break into my apt. He just broke into the building and stole the mail.

Uh.........ok.........but I was replying to ninanina. confused.gif

Yes, ninanina can come across with a Maculkin flair about his posts now and then wink.gif

Darth, I didn't know anyone noticed. (I get ignored a lot) grin.gif

No Bug, I didn't have any booby-traps. That only happens in the movies.

Had a guy break into my home while I was home alone.......

Did you set up all sorts of booby traps for him throughout the house? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ROFL. Man bug, u always crack me the 893censored-thumb.gif up. HAHAHAHAH 27_laughing.gif