• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow. Boy Do I Feel Left Out

61 posts in this topic

After 10,000 posts I think one or some of the following are probably true and I don't know if a congrats is appropriate 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1. You have no life outside this forum and live in a one room apartment.

2. You are burned out and have know new insight to offer

3. You are too nice otherwise you would have been banned by now.

4. You are single and have no girlfriends or boyfriends.

5. Your best friend is probably Greggy even though you have never met him.

6. You are overweight from the CGC formum dinners.

I will give alternate reasons for reaching 10,000 posts

#1 Once you have reached 10K, your name is etched in stone outside CGC's office

#2 You have learned what it takes to stick around long enough to see there are still things to learn, even after 10,000 posts.

#3 While you have wasted countless hours posting, you enjoyed EVERY second of it, so it was not time wasted afterall.

#4 You can laugh at all the topics you see revisted and appear very wise by just retreading old news

#5 After 10,00 posts, you actually PM people more, and speak outside the forum from all the friendships you have made along the way.

#6 You have learned more about this hobby then most people could only imagine

#7 It is always good to have an outlet , especially if there is not one to be had locally

#8 While you are burned out sometimes, you are still inspired by the new blood and their excitment for the hobby

#9 10,000 post?.. I was shooting for 20k, I am only halfway

#10 You have learned in the end all this means nothing, it is all about fun.

Ze-

1469287-PwnedStapler.jpg

1469287-PwnedStapler.jpg.c0082c22994219e93adc03d6e22ae87a.jpg