• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern (last 4 years) back issues tough to find?

22 posts in this topic

one of the very tough ones to find in 9.8 has to be ultimates#5 i always see 1-6 in 9.8 except for 5. #2 is also hard to get in 9.8. incredible hulk#35 is tough to find in 9.8. and for some reason amaz spiderman vol2 #41 has tons of 9.4 9.6s but no 9.8s 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

one of the very tough ones to find in 9.8 has to be ultimates#5 i always see 1-6 in 9.8 except for 5. #2 is also hard to get in 9.8. incredible hulk#35 is tough to find in 9.8. and for some reason amaz spiderman vol2 #41 has tons of 9.4 9.6s but no 9.8s 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ultimates 5 has distinct cracking right on the on the spine giving it a frayed look from the edge point of view. Also has some strange printing line along the length of the middle the book.

The nuff said Hulk 35 was brought up before as well (as the Wizard guide typo) but I found it scarce in high grade as well.

ASM 41 huh? Yup I have a 9.0 I picked up from someone real cheap. I'll check my copies and see if I have any potential 9.8s - probably not. I'll look closer to see if there is a reason that most would be knocked down.