• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you guys use to STORE YOUR CGC BOOKS???

30 posts in this topic

I just won two CGC boxes in the trivia contest. However, I only have 2 CGC books, and they're both up for sale. You think it would help if I threw in a free box with purchase? I need the rent money and no one wants my lovely DC's. And I put some cool Flash, B&B and even an LL 15 (I love those Lois Lanes). Cherry-picked for quality, but this past week killed me on ebay.

The good news is that I won $250 on a scratcher! And I didn't even buy it. I have a lottery buddy and whenever either of us buys a ticket (not often, but when the mood strikes) we share the winnings. She bought a scratcher and won $500. Not sure why I'm mentioning this other than I'm excited about winning stuff. 2 CGC boxes and $250 -- I'm on a roll!

-- Joanna

I might try out Monumental's idea wink.gif I might have to order some of those CGC cases from bags unlimited since I have no more room in my magazine boxes shocked.gif

About the lottery, i've only played the Super Lotto 3 times & that's about it. I've never won of course smirk.gif

Actually shipping is included in the final price, but since we are in the west coast we just add $2. Still an extremely fair price.

Keep in mind that you want your order to exceed $25 to avoid the $4 handling fee.

I'm going to sound like a sales representative for E. Gerber, but I assure you I am NOT. I decided to check out Bags Unlimited, because I'm always looking for the best deal on anything I purchase (my income requires this). While doing some checking, I made an interesting observation.

1,000 Silver Age .028 thick Acid Free Board will cost you $136.95 at Bags Unlimited also S&H might apply to you. Because "States of FL, LA, MO, MN, and all States West of the Mississippi: 10% will be added for Shipping."

2,000 Silver Age 24-mil, acid-free, 3% buffered backing board. will cost you $135 at E. Gerber without any discount the S&H is $54. Yes that is a hefty charge, but then again 2,000 backing boards tend to be heavy!

Even when you figure in the shipping charges (at Bags Unlimited the 10% shipping charge would apply to me) E. Gerber has the better deal, and it would actually require an order of 2,000 of the backing board above at Bags Unlimited for it to be an apples for apples comparison.