• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LAWSUIT! -- Post your litigation books

75 posts in this topic

Joe Simon lawsuit exhibit? Had this on the Timely thread, but might as well move it over here.

TIMELYcaptainamerica25.jpg

Would appear to be so!!! Fantastic! Never seen any copies from that trial. (thumbs u

Do you know any provenance you can share? :popcorn:

Joe Simon lawsuit exhibit? Had this on the Timely thread, but might as well move it over here.

TIMELYcaptainamerica25.jpg

Would appear to be so!!! Fantastic! Never seen any copies from that trial. (thumbs u

Do you know any provenance you can share? :popcorn:

I'm all ears (eyes) as well... :popcorn:

Dunno the provenance, bought it from a Canadian dealer about a year ago as a lower grade book. I saw the notation up at the top but never asked for details. Anybody know the best way to contact Joe directly?

Dunno the provenance, bought it from a Canadian dealer about a year ago as a lower grade book. I saw the notation up at the top but never asked for details. Anybody know the best way to contact Joe directly?

I can do so. (thumbs u

Whiz76.jpg

Those are all great pieces of history.

However, and I'm sure you won't take it personally, but I'm amazed this one got a 7.5. What is CGC's policy on writing on the cover? It's all over the big cheese, for pete's sake!

Whiz76.jpg

Those are all great pieces of history.

However, and I'm sure you won't take it personally, but I'm amazed this one got a 7.5. What is CGC's policy on writing on the cover? It's all over the big cheese, for pete's sake!

I'm not sure it would matter in this particular case b/c the writing is part of the provenance that makes it a court copy.

This thread started out in 2006 talking about the court copy of Wonder Comics #1(1939). Since then we've seen the Action #1 court copy sell at Heritage for 143K. Does anyone know the whereabouts of the Wonder Comics #1 court copy?

We've been looking for it but have had no luck. If anyone knows, please let me know! :popcorn: