• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

show me your ugly's!

118 posts in this topic

this one isn't so ugly, it's just one of the most pronounced spine rolls on an otherwise flat comic I've seen in a while:

tos62.jpg

of course, it is bargain priced in my store right now....

That has to be the largest miswrap I have ever seen

i have it at half price!! (come on, it's the origin of that very important racist charicature character the mandarin, six bucks is a bargain!)

i can't figure out if it's a miswrap or a spine roll that got flattened out under 5000 pounds of pressure on the bottom of a box or something after 20 years.

so if it's a miswrap that's a production defect and the book is a solid 9.4, right? that's just marvel chipping along the edges, another excusable printing defect.

i have it at half price!! (come on, it's the origin of that very important racist charicature character the mandarin, six bucks is a bargain!)

i can't figure out if it's a miswrap or a spine roll that got flattened out under 5000 pounds of pressure on the bottom of a box or something after 20 years.

so if it's a miswrap that's a production defect and the book is a solid 9.4, right? that's just marvel chipping along the edges, another excusable printing defect.

27_laughing.giftonofbricks.gif

i think i might see a crease or two 27_laughing.gif