• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

show me your ugly's!

118 posts in this topic

No, that would not qualify as an "ugly". 27_laughing.gif

Impressive that you have those signatures!

Yea I love the signatures but hate that there on a rough book. Shadow do you suffer from Carpal Tunnel or is that just a thing. I had Tarsal Tunnel surgery 6 yrs. ago, then developed RSD or CRPS what ever they call it these days. All I know is it's hell Christo_pull_hair.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Avengers1autograph.jpg

Whats funny is those sigs are clearly the real deal but don't get any real credit since its not CGC "Signature Series"

I've show this book a couple of times but you probably haven't seen it. Very cool to have the multiple sigs. The ink used by Kirby for his sig almost looks like the same convention.

ff48page.jpg

Avengers1autograph.jpg

Whats funny is those sigs are clearly the real deal but don't get any real credit since its not CGC "Signature Series"

I've show this book a couple of times but you probably haven't seen it. Very cool to have the multiple sigs. The ink used by Kirby for his sig almost looks like the same convention.

ff48page.jpg

What's even funnier is were they doing sign. series over 12 yrs ago when he died?

Who would have thought of cert. or anything about 20 years ago? I know it's real as I was there, that's what somewhat counts.

No, CGC wasn't around for Jack Kirby siginings. I've just generally noticed that signed comics don't sell for any kind of premiun unless that have been certified by CGC. Kind of wierd but vaguely understandable.

Ed