• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The GA "Short Bus" Thread Post your unpopular books!
2 2

993 posts in this topic

When he goes to bed he wears green gloves. Although it's a gag cover using a brick to throw a newspaper is not practical, nor would it be easy to do with accuaracy because the drag of the.....oh bother. tongue.gif

1475903-looneytunesandmerriemelodies073.jpg

1475903-looneytunesandmerriemelodies073.jpg.225c26ac1d55bb31be0b4abe3438db1b.jpg

1475943-truecomics67.jpg

This is an oversized issue. It's about a half inch taller than the rest. Overstreet confirms this as being oversized. In the box it sticks out Christo_pull_hair.gif and I like all of my books to look the same when I bag and board them. If only they realized the trouble and anguish they would cause collectors in the future.

P.S. if your name is Chas Tallman, well I got your book dude. Man those mailing labels used some strong glue.

1475943-truecomics67.jpg.b17a426683dd88f97aff3cea9e84f748.jpg

That Blue bolt is the COOLEST book I have never seen! I MUST Have one!!!!!!

Actually I thought of you when winning it thinking it was a Halloween cover.

Turns out just to be a college masquerade ball. The colors are the star on that cover for me.

Turns out just to be a college masquerade ball. The colors are the star on that cover for me.

It looks like a scene from Eyes Wide Shut. I think I might want a copy of that one. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

We seem to be failing miserably at coming up with books that nobody loves.

Jack

(except for my GE Adventures in Science)

I always wanted the Fairy Tale issues, but after seeing the gingerbread one up close, Its way higher on my list. I have added teh Alice issues. I just won the Dolly ZD on ebay which I wanted the most since it ties into my paintings with the candyland theme.

It looks like a scene from Eyes Wide Shut. I think I might want a copy of that one. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Stop making my unpopular book likeable! stooges.gif

True Comics. I love these (but then again I love Classics illustrated)

I like 'em too.

Do you have a full set of the World Around Us series? I've been slowly accumulating them but stalled about half-way. Are some significantly harder to find than others? Several of mine are apparent warehouse remainders with binding marks and huge splotches of distributor's ink.

Unfortunately I don't have any scans and the books are inconveniently in storage.

Jack