• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many are we?

Collector Census:  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Collector Census:

56 posts in this topic

I started this because it occurred to me that maybe we are very very few in number... so Im gratified to see at least one vote agrees with that estimation. But, Im hoping that between us here we can arrive at an educated guess. But remember Im talking about avid wantlist carrying collectors, people with specific goals that they are seeking to fulfill either daily, weekly.. or hourly! Maybe theres a better explanation or definition....

I think 3000 is on the low side. You should have included a wider range in your poll...maybe 2500-5000, 5000-7500, 10,000-15,000 and beyond.

There's got to be more than 250 collectors just on this forum alone. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

part of my motivation for soliciting everyones opinions was the Liason voting. 92 votes were entered, and , I got to thinking what prcentage of collectors that might represent. Is it a significant %? Seems the vast majority think it is not.

I think it would be helpful to estimate if we had some dealer mailing list totals. That would be indicative, and we can then argue what the normal ratio of "good leads' vs obsolete address they contain.