• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.9 HULK #181 "The One and ONLY" is going to San Diego Comic Con!

91 posts in this topic

Aloha Fellow Comic Enthusiasts,

Due to the enormous amount of inquiries regarding the Hulk #181 CGC 9.9, we are pleased to announce that we have obtained permission from the owner of the Hulk to bring it to Comic Con. That's right folks, the Hulk #181 CGC 9.9 will be at Comic Con! Our booth number is #5523 so stop on by to see the book that everyone's talking about.

At this year's Comic Con, we will bring over 200 High Grade CGC books to kick off a new sales campaign. We will begin selling the best Silver & Bronze Age CGC 9.6's, 9.8's, and 9.9's. Here's a list of some of the books we'll bring:

Captain America #100 CGC 9.9

Captain Marvel #1 CGC 9.8

Fantastic Four #48 CGC 9.8

Giant-Size X-Men #1 CGC 9.8

Incredible Hulk #102 CGC 9.8

Invaders #1 CGC 9.8

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.8

Iron Man #1 CGC 9.9

Iron Man #55 CGC 9.8

Iron Man & Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.9

Marvel Super-Heroes #1 CGC 9.8

Showcase #60 CGC 9.8

Silver Surfer #4 CGC 9.8

Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.8

Tomb of Dracula #1 CGC 9.8

There's also other High Graded Key Issues that we'll bring as well: Daredevil #1, House of Secrets #92, Marvel Feature #1, All-Star Western #10,Conan the Barbarian #1, Amazing Spider-Man's, X-Men's, Avengers, Superboy's, Superman's, Super everything etc. We'll also have a catalog with another 500 high grade books for sale for the first time.

Not only are we going to San Diego to sell, we are going there to buy books as well. We are known as the #1 buyer of the best books so if you have anything to sell, please send us an email to set up an appointment or bring your books to our booth. We hope you'll join us in San Diego and we hope to see you there!

Ideal Collectables

3220 Waialae Ave

Honolulu, HI 96816

(808) 734-5100

(808) 734-5105

bryce@idealcollectables.com

www.ideal808.com

cgc_logo.jpgcomiccon_logo.jpg

somewhere in the east coast bronzebruce13 just creamed his pants! 893whatthe.gifblush.gif27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Bah...saw those books in person 2 years ago in San Diego! insane.gif

yeah and i know you didn't cream your pants, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif now if it was young love/romance CGC MT 9.9/10, it would've been all over. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifgoodevil.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Nope...it was interesting 2 years ago. Mmmm...they still haven't sold some of those books? confused.gif

somewhere in the east coast bronzebruce13 just creamed his pants! 893whatthe.gifblush.gif27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

VERY FUNNY!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I already replied in the SA forum this is a multiple post??

What makes you think I don't own any same/similar books?

Bryce/Tony.. you are cruel men to waive that 9.9 Hulk 181 under my nose... is it for sale or just for display in SD? Can you put me in touch with the owner (if its not you guys) or relay proposals, etc?

I also am dying to see a scan... can you post it?

LMK,

Bruce

Nope...it was interesting 2 years ago. Mmmm...they still haven't sold some of those books? confused.gif

Greggy, are you hating again??? confused.gif

Nope, not hating but not in a ga ga mood like you! tongue.gif

You're hatin. Just admit it. When someone posts something positive, you hate on them for being too positive. When someone posts something negative, you tell them to chill out.

Get off the computer for 12 hours, go down to the nearest strip joint, blow about $500 on some nice lap dances, and then go home and play 5 against 1. I guarantee you you'll feel better!! grin.gif

You're hatin. Just admit it. When someone posts something positive, you hate on them for being too positive. When someone posts something negative, you tell them to chill out.

Get off the computer for 12 hours, go down to the nearest strip joint, blow about $500 on some nice lap dances, and then go home and play 5 against 1. I guarantee you you'll feel better!! grin.gif

Chill fool! 893offtopic1.gif

Get off the computer for 12 hours, go down to the nearest strip joint, blow about $500 on some nice lap dances, and then go home and play 5 against 1. I guarantee you you'll feel better!!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif yeah greg,follow gman's example

Get off the computer for 12 hours, go down to the nearest strip joint, blow about $500 on some nice lap dances, and then go home and play 5 against 1. I guarantee you you'll feel better!!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif yeah greg,follow gman's example

u up again at 4 a.m. cryin and whimperin about being alone? ohhhhhhh. oh don't tell me, the bathrooms are blocked up again on the 3rd floor and u are the low man on the crew. 27_laughing.gif

u up again at 4 a.m. cryin and whimperin about being alone? ohhhhhhh. oh don't tell me, the bathrooms are blocked up again on the 3rd floor and u are the low man on the crew

Gee, george your sooo clever!...yea right! When are you going to make some sense in your posts? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

u up again at 4 a.m. cryin and whimperin about being alone? ohhhhhhh. oh don't tell me, the bathrooms are blocked up again on the 3rd floor and u are the low man on the crew

Gee, george your sooo clever!...yea right! When are you going to make some sense in your posts? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hahahaha....keep over payin 4 those 9.0s.....

hahahaha....keep over payin 4 those 9.0s.....

I didn't over pay...the guy that outbidded me over paid! besides.what do you know about S.A. J.I.M pricing? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

alot more than u obviously.