• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOBEY MAGUIRE INTERVIEW

47 posts in this topic

Well. Jenna isn't actually an "average" girl - she's a swimsuit model. Do Heidi's breast implants show through, as they did on the show?

Jenna is the brunette, right? She's pretty hot, but swimsuit model? Maybe for Sears. I know lots a girls better looking w/ harder bodies than her. I'd say she's an average girl.

I didn't see the show, so I dunno what Heidi (blonde?) looked like there, but yeah, you can tell she's had a boob-job. Descent one though.

Chris

Well. Jenna isn't actually an "average" girl - she's a swimsuit model. Do Heidi's breast implants show through, as they did on the show?

Jenna is the brunette, right? She's pretty hot, but swimsuit model? Maybe for Sears. I know lots a girls better looking w/ harder bodies than her. I'd say she's an average girl.

I didn't see the show, so I dunno what Heidi (blonde?) looked like there, but yeah, you can tell she's had a boob-job. Descent one though.

Chris

On the show, everybody loses a lot of weight. Silicone doesn't shrink, so as Heidi lost weight, you could see the bags. Mrs. Donut kept commenting as to how gross it was. Jenna's the brunette, she is pretty hot.

Silicone doesn't shrink, so as Heidi lost weight, you could see the bags. Mrs. Donut kept commenting as to how gross it was.

ROFL!!!!! 27_laughing.gif I only ever watched the first 2 seasons (still bitter over losing office pool in season 2 mad.gif), and yeah, everyone looks emaciated by the end. Looks like the girls gained back their weight (not all boney). They look pretty good to me.

Jenna's the brunette, she is pretty hot.

Yeah, she is. I'll bring it to the next Tysons show for you to take a peak at. blush.gif

Chris

Jenna is definetly much better looking than the blonde.

Chrisco, she's better than average for sure, but I know quite a few girls who would make better swimsuit models.

It also dosen't hurt that she's got a mil in the bank grin.gif.......although I'm sure she's already squandered a good chunk of it.

It also dosen't hurt that she's got a mil in the bank grin.gif.......although I'm sure she's already squandered a good chunk of it.

Taxes probably took a good chunk of it right away!

Have you guys seen the pictures of Heidi?

yes

and?

and she's hot..doesn't show much of her though,No full frontals,there's a foot,plants or tree ect...that blocks something out sorry.gif

You can see BUSH behind the BUSH smirk.gif

Is there an icon for a "vertical smile"?

Jenna seems to be the favourite right now........

Have you guys seen the pictures of Heidi?

Survivor is a true test of how good looking a girl really is. Forget those make-up covered, air brushed, Magazine shots.

Did you watch any of the later episodes? Besides the whole surfacing of the silicone in Heidi's hoo-hoo's which FD already mentioned, after 20-something days without a shower and lacking food, sleep and all else, you'll really see who is better looking at the core. Heidi's face, along with her body, totally fell appart. Jenna, although a little rough and sickly, still maintained her looks.

On the show, Heidi looked absolutely TERRIBLE. In the magazine, she looks GREAT. If I could chose only one of them to KEEP, I would probably choose Jenna.

I'm still waiting to see if Reese's Peanut Butter Cups uses them to advertise their product.....

"There's nothing we won't do for your last peanut butter cup." smirk.gif

I watched Survivor and I can tell you that at the end when Heidi got the boot, she looked very haggard while Jenna still looked pretty decent all the way to the end.

I think Jenna got about a million to do the pics, but I don't know how much Heidi got. Both are hot looking now.