• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOBEY MAGUIRE INTERVIEW

47 posts in this topic

893offtopic1.gif

Well, I finally got around to reading the Toby interview in this issue. Boy, what a bore. Won't talk about any of the hotties he's nailed, no personal [!@#%^&^] (except that he's vegetarian), nothing......

Compare that to the Colin Ferrell interview a month or two ago. Now that guy is a dude I could hang out with!

Sorry about that...Back to Heidi vs. Jenna........

Chris

Colin Ferrell is ' hilarious. Ever see an interview with him on T.V? I saw him on Conan recently. You can't ' hear what he's ' saying because of the ' censors bleeping out every ' word. You gotta love a guy who says whatever is on his mind on national T.V.

Back to Heidi vs. Jenna........

Heidi and Jenna aren't the ones on the cover, are they? They look similar but so different...I couldn't tell because I've only seen them on Survivor and I'm not sure they don't just look totally different with makeup on.

FF -

Yeah, that's them allright. I didn't watch this last season, but all the people at my work did. I recognize Jenna (just cause everyone was talking about her being the hot one, so I saw pics on the net), but not Heidi. Apparently, she looked alot diff w/out make-up as Andrew said earlier.

And to AK.....Yeah, I ' hear what you're ' sayin', mate! grin.gif

Chris