• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hollywood Hills Collection - High Grade SA Marvels Now Available

4 posts in this topic

Hollywood Hills Announcement

PM me if you would like a complete list and prices.

Note to everyone...if you haven't checked out these books already, do yourself a favor and visit the socalcomics website. I picked up a number of the Hollywood Hills books with gorgeous White pages. The pricing is fair and the books are super sharp and fresh. Mark and Jamie (of SoCalComics) have been very helpful in getting my order together and I eagerly look forward to receiving these great looking books.

Its a shame the other thread died a horrible death and that Mark had to take so much flak for, essentially, giving Board members first dibs on some super nice books. Mark, I honestly don't know why you bothered and doubt it was worth the headache, but would like to thank you for doing so. thumbsup2.gif

Note to everyone...if you haven't checked out these books already, do yourself a favor and visit the socalcomics website. I picked up a number of the Hollywood Hills books with gorgeous White pages. The pricing is fair and the books are super sharp and fresh. Mark and Jamie (of SoCalComics) have been very helpful in getting my order together and I eagerly look forward to receiving these great looking books.

Its a shame the other thread died a horrible death and that Mark had to take so much flak for, essentially, giving Board members first dibs on some super nice books. Mark, I honestly don't know why you bothered and doubt it was worth the headache, but would like to thank you for doing so. thumbsup2.gif

I really appreciate that. I really, truly do. flowerred.gif

And I am really happy you were able to pick up some of the books. thumbsup2.gif

And I got to see the first batch when they came in last week from CGC. A lot of 9.6's with super-gloss and dripping inks. cloud9.gif