• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis website

30 posts in this topic

I just bought 13 books for nearly $4,000. I can't wait to get them! All of them were Pep Comics!

Congratulations on the purchase and I know the feeling about not waiting to get them. Gonna be Xmas in July when you get to open your present. grin.gif

Yeah, Met was originally selling Pep 1-34 in a run for $15,000. They must've decided to split up and sell them individually, which is the smartest thing to do. I'll be buying more of them next pay! I noticed the price of their CGC G+ #22 went up from $5000 to $5800, so they must've redone their pricing. I dumped it all in a spreadsheet, and they'll get slightly more selling them out individually. I also may decide to get that #22. I didn't go for the complete run as I have really nice copies of #1, 2, 4,15,17, etc....

Anyway, I'll post some pics when they get here! I CANNOT WAIT! You ain't a kidding about Christmas in July! 893applaud-thumb.gif