• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Paypal Discussion: (Bank - Overdraft Protection - ACH Debit) Clarifications

21 posts in this topic

I don't follow the Paypal terms very closely so I guess I didn't know what you're asking..?

I only have one account, it's whatever the one is that you can accept C.C. payments..

Brian

I just wanted to see if you had both accounts and if you had an innovative approach to a personal account as well.

You realize that if you had a personal account in addition to your premiere... that you could receive Paypal Balance payments and Bank Transfers without charge? Its a good move. When you deal with someone that is willing to pay from those sources (or prefers to) instead of a CC... you can save $. Right now, when/if you ever receive funds from those sources to your premiere account... you're paying the 3% when you can avoid it.

Also, if you need to borrow or make loans with friends... you can transfer to one another's personal accounts without fees.

Its also a deal maker in some instances where the seller has a personal account (AND YOU COMPLETELY TRUST HIM). If your close on price, but not quite there.. if you can offer instant payment AND offer a no-fee payment... it could seal the deal on a larger book and save you a little too. A $1,000 book gets nailed for $30+ in Paypal fees to receive a CC payment. (unless you have a 2.2% business account)

Just a thought