• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"no period" Batman #1 on ebay...

23 posts in this topic

Well, I decided to take a chance on this book and I won it with my last second bid. Looks like Filter81 took a late shot at it too. By a strange coincidence I also won a lot of Silver Age from Filter81 on ebay tonight.....

BTW Filter, let me know what the shipping will be to Canada on the 4 long boxes and I will get payment to you right away.

Congrats on winning the book! Looks like it was a nice pick-up! I'll send you a PM shortly regarding shipping.

Well, I decided to take a chance on this book and I won it with my last second bid. Looks like Filter81 took a late shot at it too. By a strange coincidence I also won a lot of Silver Age from Filter81 on ebay tonight.....

BTW Filter, let me know what the shipping will be to Canada on the 4 long boxes and I will get payment to you right away.

Well done Mike. Looks like a fine bargain. I toyed with the idea of bidding as well, but I have some irons in the fire now with two boardies that will eat up my Christmas disbursement!

Thanks! I am looking forward to seeing the book in person. I will post scans and give my impressions of it when it arrives. I think I got lucky with the price, this time of year is always a good time to pick up deals on Ebay. At least I hope I got a deal. smile.gif I will likely get the book CGCed in the future, I'm hoping there hasnt been any trimming.