• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Marvel & DC Bronze Age For Sale

407 posts in this topic

Green Lantern #93 NM-/NM $4 It's got that one damn spine stress o/w I call it a straight NM

gl93.jpg

takeit.gif

I will post takeit.gif

just to be the 5th person who wants it insane.gif

Did not realize GL was that popular 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ok, if it's any consolation I may have some doubles of those GLs, I'll check and offer them in order of the takeit.gifs....Fair enough?
893applaud-thumb.gif

Arex, if he doesn't have them and you really need them to fill a run you can have them..I don't want to stand in the way...even if I do love Grell.

C

ok, if it's any consolation I may have some doubles of those GLs, I'll check and offer them in order of the takeit.gifs....Fair enough?
893applaud-thumb.gif

Arex, if he doesn't have them and you really need them to fill a run you can have them..I don't want to stand in the way...even if I do love Grell.

C

893scratchchin-thumb.gif,

if you are sure, but its not like I cant find them later flowerred.gif you make the call amigo hail.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

C

893scratchchin-thumb.gif,

if you are sure, but its not like I cant find them later flowerred.gif you make the call amigo hail.gif

The 90 is the only one that would sting..I have never owned one...but the run comes first...let's see what he has as doubles and we can figure it out. no worries.

C