• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Marvel & DC Bronze Age For Sale

407 posts in this topic

ok, if it's any consolation I may have some doubles of those GLs, I'll check and offer them in order of the takeit.gifs....Fair enough?
893applaud-thumb.gif

Arex, if he doesn't have them and you really need them to fill a run you can have them..I don't want to stand in the way...even if I do love Grell.

C

893scratchchin-thumb.gif,

if you are sure, but its not like I cant find them later flowerred.gif you make the call amigo hail.gif

The 90 is the only one that would sting..I have never owned one...but the run comes first...let's see what he has as doubles and we can figure it out. no worries.

C

I just looked at my spreadsheet and I the only one i need is the 90. You go ahead and take them and dont worry about it flowerred.gif

Arex

GACollectibles...just send comix4fun a complete list of your books...save yourself the scanning trouble smile.gif

Hey now.. sign-funnypost.gif

I love the Duck and have not owned these Kiss issues since they came out..

Chris

GACollectibles...just send comix4fun a complete list of your books...save yourself the scanning trouble smile.gif

He picked a good night for his first buys from me!