• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Direct Sale Issues

23 posts in this topic

How about a different approach -- how can I tell by looking at those grids what issues are expected to exist? I thought everything on those grids was expected to exist in the variant form.... if not... well, then that's what is confusing me I guess.

And what subset of that list still need to be found/scanned?

That is the trick with these variants. I know of no list of known direct sale variants for this timeframe. I know that more exist than are on the list because I have seen them online, in conventions, comic shops, etc. I was hoping that someone on the forum might have a collection or at least a good stash of these somewhere. Some are really difficult to find like the Hulk 222 and Iron Man 114 and some are more common like most of the Amazing Spider-man but I don't have a good isdea of what issues actually exist. confused.gif