• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New guy saying hi

49 posts in this topic

Hi, I've just joined the boards and figured I'd just post post to say hi to everyone. I know 2 or 3 of the regulars here and after browsing the threads for a while I feel like I know a whole bunch of you. hi.gif

Anyway I'm a Marvel Zombie from the UK and my current ambition is to complete my Avengers collection. 4 more books to go.

See you around.

Garry

I know you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Welcome to the boards (I seem to be late, but its the thought that counts right?)

The thought certainly counts, thanks DeeDee thumbsup2.gif

Hi, I've just joined the boards and figured I'd just post post to say hi to everyone. I know 2 or 3 of the regulars here and after browsing the threads for a while I feel like I know a whole bunch of you. hi.gif

Anyway I'm a Marvel Zombie from the UK and my current ambition is to complete my Avengers collection. 4 more books to go.

See you around.

Garry

I know you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You know me? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Come on, you can't just leave it on a cliff hanger like that. frustrated.gif
gossip.gif

GAAAAHHHH

Gary, I think you may have bought a lot of SA or BA books off of me on ebay in the past year.

Roy.

Come on, you can't just leave it on a cliff hanger like that. frustrated.gif
gossip.gif

GAAAAHHHH

Gary, I think you may have bought a lot of SA or BA books off of me on ebay in the past year.

Roy.

Hi Roy, what's your ebay id? I'll probably suss it out if I remember that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey Roy, I just skimmed through my Ebay feedback, unless your id was different then I think you must be thinking of someone else.