• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Western Missouri Collection Books For The Week Of December 11, 2006

39 posts in this topic

I will use one thread each week for posting books from the Western Missouri Collection.

The books in this thread are being offered first to Forumites before they go up on either my website, my ebay store or ebay directly. They will be exclusively available here for up to one week (or unless there is a special ten or twenty cent e-bay posting day, whichever occurs first). Thus, this offer will expire no later than Monday, December 18, 2006.

SHIPPING: $5 for a single book via USPS Priority Mail (other services available if desired) to the U.S. $8 to Canada. $10 global priority for elsewhere in the world. I will gladly combine shipping.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Paypal, personal check (must clear first), bank check, money order

Payment plans are also available upon request.

Please do not post any comments in this thread that do not relate to the featured books or the collection. This is a lot of work for me with little financial return when it really comes down to it. I do so as courtesy to my fellow forumites.

Any posts that violate this rule will be reported to the moderator.

Thank you! I hope you find something you like! Happy holidays!

Tales to Astonish #47 (9/63), very strong copy with solid deep colors and cover gloss, tanning (sun shadow appearance) along exterior/interior edges, minor chipping along edges, slight creasing along spine, slightly abraded corners, two slight tears 1/2" apart top back cover, F+, $65

TTA47.jpg

Tales to Astonish #52 (2/64), origin/1st app. Black Knight, strong copy with solid deep colors and cover gloss, tanning (sun shadow appearance) along exterior/interior edges, minor chipping along edges, slight creasing along spine and corners, slightly abraded corners, F+, $45

TTA52.jpg

Tales to Astonish #60 (10/64), Giant Man & Hulk double feature begins, strong copy with solid deep colors and cover gloss, tanning (sun shadow appearance) along exterior/interior edges, minor chipping along edges, slight creasing along spine (which is very tight) and corners, slightly abraded corners, F+/VF-, $65

TTA60.jpg

Tales to Astonish #70 (8/65), Sub-Mariner (1st solo SA app) & Hulk double feature begins, very strong copy with solid deep colors and cover gloss, slight tanning (sun shadow appearance) along exterior/interior edges, very minor chipping along edges, slight lower right corner damage (looks to be manufacturing problem as extends throughout book), slightly abraded spine corners, VF-, $50

TTA70.jpg

Tales to Astonish #93 (7/67), 1st full x-over for Silver Surfer, beautiful copy, solid deep colors and cover gloss, as usual slight tanning (sun shadow appearance) along exterior/interior edges, tight spine, some minor defects noticeable in scan, mistapled lower staple, VF-/VF, $55

TTA93.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #112 (1/65), Thor v. Hulk, origin Loki, beautiful copy, solid deep colors and cover gloss, as usual slight tanning (sun shadow appearance) along exterior/interior edges, tight spine, some minor defects noticeable in scan, VF-, $350

JIM112.jpg

Adventure #346 (7/66), 1st app. Karate Kid, Princess Projecta, Ferro Lad & Nemesis Kid, beautifully sharp copy, similar (but slight) sun shadowing on interior covers, slightly abraded corners, manufacturing loss of color defect in red title, VF, $42

Adventure346.jpg

Adventure #364 (1/68), an absolutely BEAUTIFUL copy of this book, colors are vivid, sharp and clean, cover is glossy, this would be a NM- (maybe better) book EXCEPT the bottom staple cleanly separated from the cover frown.gif, thus I bring it down to a VG. If you want the best, CHEAPEST, copy you will ever buy, this is it, $15

SOLD!!!!!!

Adventure #364 (1/68), an absolutely BEAUTIFUL copy of this book, colors are vivid, sharp and clean, cover is glossy, this would be a NM- (maybe better) book EXCEPT the bottom staple cleanly separated from the cover frown.gif, thus I bring it down to a VG. If you want the best, CHEAPEST, copy you will ever buy, this is it, $15

Adventure364.jpg

takeit.gif