• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampirella art - Post pics/links here!

35 posts in this topic

I was wondering if there are any Vampi fans out there.

Please post yer pics (or links) here!

I'll start....Artist Cully Hamner...size 11x17....inks. While I'm not a fan of Cully's stuff (no folks I'm not starting a flame wars here), I had to grab this when it showed up on eBay 5 years ago. It has such a graphic feel to it...which is why I like it so much. Anyhooo...enjoy! smile.gif

http://cafurl.com?i=2690

- Hart

Here is my Pekar Vampirella

Not a character he normally does so he was happy to do this sketch for me at WW

pekarvampirellajj5.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif Woooo...woooooooooooooooo! Very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I've been a fan of Joe's work early on...his commissions are amazing as well!

Thanks for sharing BF!

- Hart

My one and only.

Pg #1 issue #1

Mayhew.

PS (Don't take this the wrong way but that's a great Pekar) grin.gif

V1-2.jpg

My one and only.

Pg #1 issue #1

Mayhew.

V1-2.jpg

Well CW....your one & only Vampi piece is stunning as well! The pose reminds me of my Vampi as well...and I totally dig the bats in the background!

Thank you for sharing! smile.gif

- Hart

I've been a Vampirella fan, primarily of the original Warren series for a while. Not exactly sure how to post images here but I have a few nice Vampirella images up in my personal gallery at www.bigwowart.com and a few more others listed in my comicartfans gallery. Of the old Warren guys, I'd have to give Jose Gonzalez the nod as "the" Vampi artist. I'd rate Enrich as my favorite of the cover artists. Of the recent series, can't say that I'm a big fan of it right now. They've had a number of great artists -- Bair, Lago, Texeira, Silke, Beachum and many more -- but the current incarnation just isn't the Vampi of the old magazines. I've got art by many of these guys so let me know if you'd like me to post any of it. Best, Steve Morger.

I've been a Vampirella fan, primarily of the original Warren series for a while. Not exactly sure how to post images here but I have a few nice Vampirella images up in my personal gallery at www.bigwowart.com and a few more others listed in my comicartfans gallery. Of the old Warren guys, I'd have to give Jose Gonzalez the nod as "the" Vampi artist. I'd rate Enrich as my favorite of the cover artists. Of the recent series, can't say that I'm a big fan of it right now. They've had a number of great artists -- Bair, Lago, Texeira, Silke, Beachum and many more -- but the current incarnation just isn't the Vampi of the old magazines. I've got art by many of these guys so let me know if you'd like me to post any of it. Best, Steve Morger.

Wow, you've got some awesome stuff there!

If you ever want to turn loose of a Gonzales page let me know!

My one and only.

Pg #1 issue #1

Mayhew.

V1-2.jpg

Chris,

That is a FANTASTIC page. I'm trying to think of something else to say, but I'm speachless. WOW 893whatthe.gif

Odd, it looks like a desert highway and yet by her "posture" it seems to be cold.