• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got me a scanner!

5 posts in this topic

That's right ladies and gents. Yours truly finally got himself a scanner for X-mas. A nice Canon CanoScan 8600F. Probably can't do slabs, but at least I now show off my run of New Warriors 1-50! 27_laughing.gif

That's right ladies and gents. Yours truly finally got himself a scanner for X-mas. A nice Canon CanoScan 8600F. Probably can't do slabs, but at least I now show off my run of New Warriors 1-50! 27_laughing.gif
893whatthe.gif
893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

893whatthe.gif

Better New Warriors than X-Craap poke2.gif

btw, I got me a watch yay.gif

893whatthe.gif

Better New Warriors than X-Craap poke2.gif

btw, I got me a watch yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif What kind