• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB (or trade): Tales of Suspense #57 CGC 9.4 with White Pages

6 posts in this topic

A collector contacted me looking to upgrade his TOS #57. He owns a CGC 9.4 (#005942009) with O/W pages.

He would like to obtain another CGC 9.4 with White pages.

He is willing to trade his copy and supplement the deal with cash.

If anyone has an available copy or knows of one, please contact me via PM or e-mail and I will put you in touch.

Happy holidays!

Mark, just from checking the census, as of 12/4 there are none in 9.6 and only one in 9.8. I wish your fellow collector well in his search.

Hmmm, strange. I hadn't checked the census but the collector had told me there were 6 copies in 9.6. I'll check. Thanks Toro.

Mark, just from checking the census, as of 12/4 there are none in 9.6 and only one in 9.8. I wish your fellow collector well in his search.

My confusion. He wants another CGC 9.4, of which there are multiple copies, but with WHITE pages. I've modified the listing. Thanks again for bringing this to my attention Toro! thumbsup2.gif