• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The most valuable Bronze Age book in 20 years?

22 posts in this topic

That is true. Will people still care in 20 years is the big question. However, high grade #1s will always be scarce so as long as there is a loyal following...

Hey the average estimate on this board in the ninanina 'Hulk 181 20K in 20 years' thread was that Hulk 181 would be about $5K in 20 years. Not impossible for a Cerebus 1 to be worth that in 20. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think that it's got a good shot because Cerebus has a dedicated, dare I say, cult, following. If I had that sort of disposable income, that would be a book I would spend it on.

However, this is still pretty hypothetical though as I'm not sure that there are any Cerebus 1 CCG 9.4 out there. There are the rumored 'Sim File Copies' I guess, but they would have the same printing quality as the others, right?

Hey Mushroom, any chance that you could post a scan of the Cerebus 1 - I've not seen a high grade one yet - all the ones that I've seen look like they've had their spine hacked at with a pen-knife?