• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classic Superhero stuff on YouTube

35 posts in this topic

nice.

Any chance you could rustle up some Eight Man video? Its a japanimation show that played in the Us around '66.Hero used to recharge his powers by smoking special cigarettes.

8 man thumbsup2.gif

Close but no cigar. I 'm looking for the American version. But thanks for posting that one,anyways.

nice.

Any chance you could rustle up some Eight Man video? Its a japanimation show that played in the Us around '66.Hero used to recharge his powers by smoking special cigarettes.

8 man thumbsup2.gif

Close but no cigar. I 'm looking for the American version. But thanks for posting that one,anyways.

Hey Shad,I think I found the show you were looking for.It was called 8th man and here is the first full episode.... thumbsup2.gif

8th Man-Part 1

8th Man-Part 2

8th Man-Part 3

Hey Ralph, I was trying to look up certain movies yesterday but could not find them. Is there a certain keyword to type??
The only thing I notice is the title has to be exact,like when I was looking for Eight Man or 8 man I got only 1 hit.When I put in 8th Man,I found the episode Shad was looking for.Just play around with it,using different combos and keywords......... thumbsup2.gif

Hey Ralph, I was trying to look up certain movies yesterday but could not find them. Is there a certain keyword to type??
The only thing I notice is the title has to be exact,like when I was looking for Eight Man or 8 man I got only 1 hit.When I put in 8th Man,I found the episode Shad was looking for.Just play around with it,using different combos and keywords......... thumbsup2.gif
Thanks headbang.gif

bumpit.gif

Avengers episodes staring The Mandarin! 893applaud-thumb.gif

The Coming of the Swordsman Pt 1

The Coming of the Swordsman Pt 2

The Origin of Captain America from ToS #64! 893applaud-thumb.gif (Just read this issue last night. Slightly different from the original origin story. Very cool that the cartoon animates the panels from the comic!)

Origin Pt 1

This episode features the Omar & Sando and the Red Skull stories from ToS #65 (revised versions of the stories in Captain America #1).

Origin Pt 2

Return of Captain America from Avengers #4.

Return Pt 1

Return Pt 2

Classic Captain America episode featuring The Red Skull.

The Sleeper Shall Awake Pt 1

The Sleeper Shall Awake Pt 2

The Sleeper Shall Awake Pt 3

And last and certainly least... 60s Marvel theme song montage. Ugh!

Compare and contrast to the greatest freaking cartoon theme ever!