• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

pretty soon, you will have to actually type "words" to get post count increased...graemlins and imgs will no longer count towards post counts... I heard greggy requested this (shrug)

Take away the post count function completely - what's it there for anyway (shrug)

Agreed. That's what I like about the Comicopolis boards.

pretty soon, you will have to actually type "words" to get post count increased...graemlins and imgs will no longer count towards post counts... I heard greggy requested this (shrug)

Take away the post count function completely - what's it there for anyway (shrug)

+1

I stopped paying attention to mine after the first couple of thousand. (shrug)

Only another 10K posts to catch up Gav. I advise using words, and entering discussions. That is where most of mine came from. A few flame wars, and graemlins as well. But I like to talk about books.

And soccer is effin' Ga-hay

Only another 10K posts to catch up Gav. I advise using words, and entering discussions. That is where most of mine came from. A few flame wars, and graemlins as well. But I like to talk about books.

:fear:

Only another 10K posts to catch up Gav.

That's going to be some going...

I advise using words, and entering discussions. That is where most of mine came from.

That's really going to be some going...

A few flame wars, and graemlins as well.

I duck out of flame wars. Perhaps I should drink more? And I'm just getting the hang of graemlins I think :insane:

But I like to talk about books.

Me too, I may be in with a chance yet.

And soccer real football is effin' Ga-hay

:screwy:

:fear:

:roflmao:

Only another 10K posts to catch up Gav.

That's going to be some going...

I advise using words, and entering discussions. That is where most of mine came from.

That's really going to be some going...

A few flame wars, and graemlins as well.

I duck out of flame wars. Perhaps I should drink more? And I'm just getting the hang of graemlins I think :insane:

But I like to talk about books.

Me too, I may be in with a chance yet.

And soccer real football is effin' Ga-hay

:screwy:

You have no chance. Soccer still ba-lows, and it's fans are on-par with wrestling fans in the U.S.