• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

after watching the filth and the fury for the 12th time, i'm still amazed how sid screwed up so bad. he couldn't play at all and didn't have to do anything and he still shot it all away.

geez...

and gav i didn't know you hung out with the wildhearts...

j

Yeah in Kippsy's wine bar in Wolverhampton before they played the Civic Hall supporting The Almighty I think. I was in a band at the time and we were getting to know a few people. We did organise a few warm-up sessions for them but it never came off as we were always booked when they had an open slot.

Ginger signed my head and asked if I was going to get it tattooed on. Yeah right :screwy:

well, he was a bit on the h at the time.

i've been obsessed with the band since i first heard suckerpunch back in 93 (since we got it a year after you guys did)

our dog is named after ging.

got almost 100 pieces of music by them, cd's casettes and vinyl.

j

To be honest Jay I haven't listened to the Wildhearts since they did that Red Light Green Light thing, that really turned me off them.

Still give Earth vs a good thrashing though.