• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

• Administrator
Speaking of which....gemma, you never bought a copy of my book.

I would be ashamed if I were you.

:olol:applause:

Sorry, I'm too broke right now... :sorry:

I was planning on sneaking a peek if you send one in for grading (if the graders ever answer your/my question about that...) otherwise I will have to save up.

Can I trade you for homebrew? :wishluck: (if not for you...maybe for a friend???)

I have a Czech Pilsner and a Nut Brown Ale right now...

OH, and am I featured in the book at all? (I have been wondering, since I was lurking/posting while you were writing it...)

Speaking of which....gemma, you never bought a copy of my book.

I would be ashamed if I were you.

:olol:applause:

Sorry, I'm too broke right now... :sorry:

I was planning on sneaking a peek if you send one in for grading (if the graders ever answer your/my question about that...) otherwise I will have to save up.

Can I trade you for homebrew? :wishluck: (if not for you...maybe for a friend???)

I have a Czech Pilsner and a Nut Brown Ale right now...

OH, and am I featured in the book at all? (I have been wondering, since I was lurking/posting while you were writing it...)

I got mine today,it is very snazzy and glossy and lovely.It is great,what I have

read so far!Great job Jay!You should trade for beer,that would be ubercoolio!