• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

• Administrator
I will keep an eye out for it! :)

I think you left that set in the upcoming custom sets...(to be released later this year :wishluck: ) ;)

NO! you did not ( in the future) create a Neal Adams set!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:o:o:o

:wishluck:

:cloud9:

:foryou:

:luhv:

:banana:

:whee:

Ummm...I didn't create that set, but we are offering an option in the near future that will allow you to create any custom set that you desire of any comics that you own....hope you are still excited.... :foryou:

Ummm...I didn't create that set, but we are offering an option in the near future that will allow you to create any custom set that you desire of any comics that you own....hope you are still excited.... :foryou:

I think 1/2 the board is about to do a vicotry jump in unison and knock communications out for a while.

:eek:

I think 1/2 the board is about to do a vicotry jump in unison and knock communications out for a while.

:eek:

all that data base search requests might pay off!!!

I think you left that set in the upcoming custom sets...(to be released later this year :wishluck: ) ;)

:banana: :banana: :banana:

that does protect the database and let the members create sets...

Awesome!