• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

lol I almost said

"Don't do it! Run, she will make you sell your books in 5yrs!"

But I thought "Congratulations" was more appropriate.

lol maybe but then I'd make her sell her collection of Secretariat stuff, which more then likely can not be replaced lol.

I hate having to go to work.

Wait no I don't, I sit here on the boards all day spending money I do not have and reading about nerds' problems interacting and doing business with each other.........I love going into work!

The Montana Department of Employment, Division of Labor Standards claimed a small rancher was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to investigate him.

GOV'T AGENT: "I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them."

RANCHER: "Well, there's my hired hand who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $200 a week plus free room and board...Then there's the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night so he can cope with life. He also sleeps with my wife occasionally."

GOV'T AGENT: "That's the guy I want to talk to - the mentally challenged one."

RANCHER: "That would be me."