• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

what ate up a lot of my time was letting people know they can be zombies in RED BAND! and the flood of emails from that.

Which if you do, just send an email to deafmutepress@gmail.com with a headshot so Stefano and Mark can make sure you look like yourself as a redneck zombie.

And in interest of disclosure, if you agree to it, you agree that you hold no artistic, finanacial or copyright to RED BAND! this is just for fun. And my lawyer made me put that in...

Interest of Disclosure Part 2, the son of disclosure: The zombies in RED BAND! are called Fatties for a reason. they are all overweight (as in morbidly obese). Needing a sponge on a stick for bathing fat, so i don't want anyone insulted when they see themselves in print as a very large, fat redneck zombie. they are after all, at a food tasting event. So as long as you are fine with being a total fatass in a comic, you just need to send a pic. If you do not want to see yourself fat, don't send anything....

Hollywood Babylon.

Read both volumes - first is the best.

I remember some WC conversation about it. I never read volume 2. I don't think I knew about it.

what ate up a lot of my time was letting people know they can be zombies in RED BAND! and the flood of emails from that.

Which if you do, just send an email to deafmutepress@gmail.com with a headshot so Stefano and Mark can make sure you look like yourself as a redneck zombie.

And in interest of disclosure, if you agree to it, you agree that you hold no artistic, finanacial or copyright to RED BAND! this is just for fun. And my lawyer made me put that in...

Interest of Disclosure Part 2, the son of disclosure: The zombies in RED BAND! are called Fatties for a reason. they are all overweight (as in morbidly obese). Needing a sponge on a stick for bathing fat, so i don't want anyone insulted when they see themselves in print as a very large, fat redneck zombie. they are after all, at a food tasting event. So as long as you are fine with being a total fatass in a comic, you just need to send a pic. If you do not want to see yourself fat, don't send anything....

Pic on it's way!My second honour....