• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Saw these fine gents a couple of times in the late '80s. They had the scariest looking following. Tats, shaven heads or mohawks, piercings, scowls, drunken lairiness. And that was just the girls. lol

I believe in justice, I believe in vengeance....

You ever see Bauhaus Andy?

Certainly, in the early 80s. Murphy and co. were an excellent live act.

(worship)

Seen the Smiths?

Many times.

you two and I should hang out,it would be ghoul fun...

I just gotta make it to jolly

PUNKY REGGAE PARTY!!!!!!!!

Marley acknowledges the importance of reggae to punk back in ' 77. B-side of Jamming, which I bought when it came out. Damn, that was 35 years ago.

I love ya cause you know all I know and have forgotten more than I know and just cant slip one bye you bayou

PUNKY REGGAE PARTY!!!!!!!!

Marley acknowledges the importance of reggae to punk back in ' 77. B-side of Jamming, which I bought when it came out. Damn, that was 35 years ago.

I love ya cause you know all I know and have forgotten more than I know and just cant slip one bye you bayou

I don't seem to forget anything, especially from that era. Clearly not enough drugs.