• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

hm

One day I'm gonna pull an all-nighter and by the next morning, I'll be +10k!

;)

It'll take you longer than that but I just might try it at Heroes Con in a couple weeks. ;)

lol

Likely to be boring, huh...?

With 3 kids I don't get much time to myself and I tend to be a nighthawk. I could see ordering in and watching a couple movies while posting randomn emoticons.

Three! Hats off to you, sir... I find one takes up most of my time (but is worth every minute).

hm

Here's a thought... buy three more computers and get the kids to help with your post count. You could quadruple your efforts... 40K in one weekend ;)

hm

One day I'm gonna pull an all-nighter and by the next morning, I'll be +10k!

;)

It'll take you longer than that but I just might try it at Heroes Con in a couple weeks. ;)

lol

Likely to be boring, huh...?

With 3 kids I don't get much time to myself and I tend to be a nighthawk. I could see ordering in and watching a couple movies while posting randomn emoticons.

Three! Hats off to you, sir... I find one takes up most of my time (but is worth every minute).

hm

Here's a thought... buy three more computers and get the kids to help with your post count. You could quadruple your efforts... 40K in one weekend ;)

Having a family if the greatest and hardest thing I've ever done. :)

I can handle my post count. Almost to page 1 :whee: