• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Charlton comics are my fave overall,believe it or not.

I'm partial to Vertigo titles.

A little modern for me,but I'd read them for certain.

Just Charlton,from earliest to end ...i find there is so much weird,great odd a bit of everything.

And the first book I ever really fell in love with was a Charlton horror with Ditko cover and art...tied with a gold key....finding old comics at yard sales as a kid growing up in the eighties,i came across tonnes of both companies!

Charlton comics are my fave overall,believe it or not.

I'm partial to Vertigo titles.

I think the only vertigo comic i have is the sampler that came with the three d glasses...no,that cant be right...my newest comics,beside avenging spiderman are like 1995 dollar bin Marvels...no,i lie...some ASM,and those beautiful painted cover Web of Spiderman...oh,and Old Man Logan...oh,and Marvels Project and i found the Wolverine Origins two set for four bucks...man,ive lots of moderns...all Marvel though....ummm,axe cop as well,and i want the Afterlife with Archie....shame on me...ive also some lenticular DC books...and Harley Quin the jailhouse rock variant cover....ive too many comics...

person_too_unaware_of_social_graces

I FINALLY GET IT!

For two years I've been an individual_who_doesn't_really_understand_all_this_underscore_malarky...

lol

PS Those spooned words are not in my British vocabulary (thumbs u

Spiffing, what? ;)