• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

You guys must be beating the ladies off with very big sticks :insane:

I am usually having the big ladies beat...

Oh, I'll just shut up now.

-slym

No, no, tell us more hm

Family guy quote. "Dont worry Meg, I will have you beating guys off with both hands in no time!" - Peter Griffin

You guys must be beating the ladies off with very big sticks :insane:

I am usually having the big ladies beat...

Oh, I'll just shut up now.

-slym

No, no, tell us more hm

Family guy quote. "Dont worry Meg, I will have you beating guys off with both hands in no time!" - Peter Griffin

Classic FG :golfclap:

I was in Japan last year with clients/customers. They took me out to dinner. As we were driving up to the restaraunt they asked me if I liked dog? Panicking, I did not say anything. We walk into the restaraunt and it was a little different: you could bring your dog....they wanted make sure I was okay with eating at a place you could bring your pet.... :D

I was in Japan last year with clients/customers. They took me out to dinner. As we were driving up to the restaraunt they asked me if I liked dog? Panicking, I did not say anything. We walk into the restaraunt and it was a little different: you could bring your dog....they wanted make sure I was okay with eating at a place you could bring your pet.... :D

lol