• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I am so bored tonight meh

Maybe spend some time with the wife. Talk about how you're feeling. She'll love it! You'll thank me later I'm sure. (thumbs u

I'm not that :censored: bored :makepoint:

Maybe spend some time with the wife. Talk about how you're feeling. She'll love it! You'll thank me later I'm sure. (thumbs u

:roflmao: No wonder we get along.

(thumbs u :banana:

So now I know why you talk to Gav so much. You have feeling and wanna talk and stuff.

Someone is a tad "limp wristed"

So now I know why you talk to Gav so much. You have feeling and wanna talk and stuff.

meh

Yeah, but don't you want to get any sometimes?

meh

You know I love you in a brotherly way :foryou:

Yeah, but don't you want to get any sometimes?

Yeah, but you don't have to talk before it do you?

meh

:shy:

meh

:sick:

meh

:sick:

:eek: