• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

being a completionist, i want to get it, but then again i already have 2 of the much more limited original versions both signed. but i want to get atleast ever book from 1-4 with sketches on it and neither of my art books have sketches. so it is a sketch-22 (bonus to whoever gets that) for me.

dammit

being a completionist, i want to get it, but then again i already have 2 of the much more limited original versions both signed. but i want to get atleast ever book from 1-4 with sketches on it and neither of my art books have sketches. so it is a sketch-22 (bonus to whoever gets that) for me.

dammit

Double dam - ok - who can get me a copy or has plans of offering some SS copies?

dammit

Double dam - ok - who can get me a copy or has plans of offering some SS copies?

if i have the extra cash i should be able to pick one up. i have to go through my bills this weekend and see.

dammit

if i have the extra cash i should be able to pick one up. i have to go through my bills this weekend and see.

Thanks.

I'll be interested to see where we all stand when Chew is on the registry.

i do not know the person with the ss book on ebay.

i just can't wait to see what he will do with the 3 wd #61's i have...

I want two more of my WD 61s SSd. Mind you, I'm still waiting for the SS 9.8 I bought from Adonis to arrive. ing Royal Mail :censored:

i do not know the person with the ss book on ebay.

i just can't wait to see what he will do with the 3 wd #61's i have...

I want two more of my WD 61s SSd. Mind you, I'm still waiting for the SS 9.8 I bought from Adonis to arrive. ing Royal Mail :censored:

fda193dc2935.gif