• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

when that went down, i was having problems at home and at work (i was dealing with a stalker who worked in the same department). i'm a laid back guy, it takes a lot to get me irritated enough to say something like that (and it was in a non-threatening tone) i was branded a troublemaker got demoted, and now stuck in a nowhere position in the company.

it's been two years looking for something else, but the offers i had, they were well below what i make and i couldn't, with the responsibilities that i have, take them for better mental health. nope, i have to deal with the reminders how 1 word ruined my career at this place every day.

why is everyone so serious on facebook? i don't get that.

I avoid myspace, facebook, and twitter at all costs :sick:

Always have :sumo:

I tried to delete my account and now I am 007 - Bond...James Bond

sign #854 of the impending apocolypse:

a canadian playing the part of james bond. that's like a non american playing batman...oh wait....

i am in health insurance, just a corporate peon. was in a low level management position but got busted down telling a rep to get back to their f'n desk a few years ago. killed any type of upward movement in my present company.

Hit my "glass ceiling" also although mine is because I don't want to be certified in accounting. Time to move on.

:takeit: other peoples money to buy that chew 9.9 that dice has

How much is it? hm

$290....american or $5 canadian

$290? Selling on here? I have to prepare for my Chew registry battle with Jason

My sales thread is going much better than I thought it would :o

it would have been better if bcc wasn't next week and i had money. all them goons would have been gone (the dethklok vs goon and the creepy and a #32 varaint were to be defiled by eric next weekend until he pulled out too soon....(i always thought it was women who were supposed to say that?)