• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I put someone on ignore today... :sorry:

I've never done that. I kind of want to know what someone is saying. I take no pleasure in seeing people make incendiary, condescending, or deceitful posts, but I feel I'm better off knowing how someone behaves. It's why I wish sometimes posts or whole threads didn't get poofed. It'd be nice to have a public record to look back on.

I could see that. I am too easily annoyed so the more I can avoid the better.

I think the not knowing what's being said would drive me crazy :insane:

There are two types of people on this world... those who walk past the hornets nest and those who have to whack it with a big stick just to see if there's anything inside (thumbs u

OUCH!

I've never done that. I kind of want to know what someone is saying. I take no pleasure in seeing people make incendiary, condescending, or deceitful posts, but I feel I'm better off knowing how someone behaves. It's why I wish sometimes posts or whole threads didn't get poofed. It'd be nice to have a public record to look back on.

There are two types of people on this world... those who walk past the hornets nest and those who have to whack it with a big stick just to see if there's anything inside (thumbs u

OUCH!

Problem is that when the person you have on ignore gets quoted by someone else then you can still see the post, and so the system is poorly implemented.

OUCH!

Problem is that when the person you have on ignore gets quoted by someone else then you can still see the post, and so the system is poorly implemented.

That's very true, Ken! It's only now I can see my previous post... must've had myself on ignore ;)

Thought I'd put my two cents in as a relatively experienced boarder.

I NEVER trust someone with a single digit amount of posts... Pssssh...

Does that make you an "experienced noob" or an "ex-noob"...? ;)

"To me, my boarder!"