• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

If this could only be funny...came in the bed room about 11 o'clock to check my messages,and heard this taptap tap tap,sorta crinkly sound..

thought a mouse got into a dollbox and was caught in the plastic....I wish....

the new neighbours were taking a shower,and,yep you guessed it.....

the water was coming down on my computer,which is on top of my comic trunks,,,,

SCREAMED SKYPINKBLUE for Arden,turned off the power bars,threw everything I could on the bed,pulled out BOTH comic trunks across the room at once with DVD players and cable boxes FLYING!!!!pulling collectables off shelves,wipng down stuff when I got a towel...those trunks must weigh about 300lbs plus,nearly killed myself on that.Then,while ringing the sacre blu out of the new neighbours bell,on the other side of the wall,joining the front door,where all the jackets are hung up water starts RAINING down in sheets,about 3 to 4 feet from the larger half of my record collection..... :frustrated::censored::sick::fear:

If this could only be funny...came in the bed room about 11 o'clock to check my messages,and heard this taptap tap tap,sorta crinkly sound..

thought a mouse got into a dollbox and was caught in the plastic....I wish....

the new neighbours were taking a shower,and,yep you guessed it.....

the water was coming down on my computer,which is on top of my comic trunks,,,,

SCREAMED SKYPINKBLUE for Arden,turned off the power bars,threw everything I could on the bed,pulled out BOTH comic trunks across the room at once with DVD players and cable boxes FLYING!!!!pulling collectables off shelves,wipng down stuff when I got a towel...those trunks must weigh about 300lbs plus,nearly killed myself on that.Then,while ringing the sacre blu out of the new neighbours bell,on the other side of the wall,joining the front door,where all the jackets are hung up water starts RAINING down in sheets,about 3 to 4 feet from the larger half of my record collection..... :frustrated::censored::sick::fear:

:sorry:

Several water damaged books...a signed Clive Barker Seduth,80's variant # 7

War Machine(teen spirit),Strange Tales 95 and92,an already beat BATMAN 232

I mean beat,but it was not water damaged!Oh,an' just a decent Silver Surfer #4 I

have had for less than three weeks,was next on the read list... :censored::cry::sick::pullhair::P

Could have been awfully worse had I not seen it right away,

but it sucks these huge

96249.jpg.f8a66741d1b5ec849f74797de335a1ad.jpg