• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Woe to you, oh earth and sea

For the Devil sends the beast with wrath

Because he knows the time is short

Let him who hath understanding

Reckon the number of the beast

For it is a human number

Its number is six hundred and sixty six

What a terrific song!

That verse is so misunderstood though.

What a terrific song!

Iron Maiden was huge for me back in the early 80s. I think somewhere I still have my "Killers" album cover poster and a long sleeved t-shirt from the '84-'85 World Slavery Tour. :cloud9:

What a terrific song!

Iron Maiden was huge for me back in the early 80s. I think somewhere I still have my "Killers" album cover poster and a long sleeved t-shirt from the '84-'85 World Slavery Tour. :cloud9:

That World Slavery tour was pretty big at the time. They did something like in excess of 200 shows that year and toured extensively behind the iron curtain. Not a big deal today but it was back then.

It was also the first and only cassette tape I ever stole from a department store.

:blush:

What a terrific song!

I was also a huge Maiden fan back in the day. I guess you could have called me a preppie/metalhead back in high school. Me and my buddy Kev drove to Charlotte in a friends Camaro and saw the Piece of Mind tour. Quiet Riot opened up for them...and it was a truly great show.

I remember it fondly.

I still have all of my old vinyl albums as well....with the Maidens still in residence. Bruce Dickinson baby! :headbang: