• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega-Con in Orlando Feb 16-18...who's going?

23 posts in this topic

I went ahead and got a booth for this year. It is a crappy location because I waited so long to reserve it. So if anyone wants to buy, sell or trade the best books with a nice guy, I'll be at booth #1117 against the right wall from the entrance.

BTW, I may have an extra dealer badge if anyone is intersted.

Lets talk.

The Tampa convention, which runs 3 times a year, would probably be a better bet. I think Tim still charges only $75 for a table there.

I was going to set up at the last Tampa show and Tim said it was sold out... confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

Yeah, its tough to get a table in the last few weeks before a show..he normally sells out 75% of the tables the day of the previous show (to the dealers that are normally there all the time). And the remaining 25% of the tables get bought up well before the date of the next show. But he sometimes gets cancellations and can accomodate late additions. Its all situational....

I think FX has a better selection of comic book dealers, last year's Mega Con seemed mostly Anime. You can also find a better selection of G1 Transformers at FX, which isn't saying much and the line up of guests are comparable. As always the best day is the first 2 hours of the show and the last 2 hours for great deals.