• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series for Sale

27 posts in this topic

Got some new SS in in addition to some re-listings. Taking serious offers on them. ( I have prices in mind). Scans available upon request.

Midnighter #1 CGC 9.8 W Signed with big midnighter sketch by Chris Sprouse. $45

Midnighter #1 CGC 9.6W Signed with big midnighter sketch by Chris Sprouse. $35

Planet Hulk #100 CGC 8.5W Signed by Trimpe, Ayers and Friedrich $45

Planet Hulk #100 CGC 9.0W Signed by Trimpe, Ayers and Friedrich $50

Amazing Spider-Man #238 CGC 4.5W (says imcomplete, tatooz missing from envelope) signed by Roger Stern. OH HOLD

Godzilla #1 CGC 8.5 W Signed by Herb Trimpe SOLD

Flash #211 CGC 9.6 Signed by Turner and Steigerwald (sp) $30

Red Sonja #7 Red Foil Variant CGC 9.8 Signed by Hughes and Oeming $50

Batman #655 Variant CGC 9.8 Signed by Andy and Adam Kubert $70

The Goon Noir #1 CGC 9.8 Signed and sketched by Powell, Signed by D.T. Albatross ON HOLD

New Teen Titans #23 CGC 9.2 Signed by Wolfman and Perez $30

FF #196 CGC 7.0 Signed by Perez, Wolfman and Pollard $40

I've added what I would like to get for the books, but will negotiate in right deal

I thought it would grade out much higher. Has a couple of non color breaking dings on back cover (spine) but nothing I see to drop it to a 8.5

th_godzilla.jpg

PM sent Chris.

JJBEE- if Chris passes, I'll contact you with the same offer. I"m not looking to play highest bidder. I have a price in mind and that's what I would like to get for it.

Sold to the Beyonder! I still have a couple of triple signed with trimpe, ayers and friedrich. Friedrich never does shows and hadn't been to one in years gossip.gif

anthony PM me about the goon noir and the ASM 238 even though it graded low I might be intersted because I know why it graded low.

I know why it graded low also, i must have stuck the tatooz on my arm all those years ago (or they fell out of the envelope somewhere) tonofbricks.gif

Sorry but Tatooz missing shouldn't be noted as an incomplete book. I owned a Tec 476 with a notation on the label "DC Questionaire included" or something along those lines. Issues of Tec 476 without it aren't labeled as incomplete even if the questionaire isn't present. sign-rantpost.gif

Sorry but Tatooz missing shouldn't be noted as an incomplete book. I owned a Tec 476 with a notation on the label "DC Questionaire included" or something along those lines. Issues of Tec 476 without it aren't labeled as incomplete even if the questionaire isn't present. sign-rantpost.gif

i agree but what can you do smile.gif

I've created a monster.... tonofbricks.gif
27_laughing.gif Thats why im not ready to get in the game yet. Even my GF has a SS book and I dont 27_laughing.gif

It's funny because I never had or even wanted a SS book until recently. My second one arrived yesterday & I have three more on the way. Yes Chris, a monster indeed. insane.gif