• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT

7 posts in this topic

When I first read your original post in the CAF I booked marked it in my favorites....thanks. You can go on that same site and view a ton of other covers and issues, its a cool site. I would like to get a copy of the TP, the regular issues (1st prints) go for more then I wish to spend. My 5 year old is big time into the TMNT and it would be cool to get it for him. He isn't very good at the protecting and looking after the comics yet although he tries hard and he thinks he do (but he is 5). I broke out my old TMNT toys for him last month, he went crazy. I had a ton of stuff including all the cast, vehicles, Lair etc. Since I have bought him some new toys and a new more modern lair however he still plays with the old toys more...cool.

So far he reads Scooby Doo, Archie, Donald duck and Uncle Scrooge. I have to help him with a few words but he is doing really well with it.