• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else putting OA into Comic Link's Signature Auction

27 posts in this topic

Was reserve met on the piece?

Yep. Only pages that met reserve were sold - the other pages are now listed under "Comic Art" - and we all be amused by the ASM #94 cover which sat on Mitch's site for 25K - sold immediately, then showed up again - I think because the buyer didn't realize that it was a regular sized art cover. Anyway, now the asking price is 48K - which is ironic because the last actual bid I saw was in the 20K range.

That Murphy Anderson Hawkman full page splash was beautiful! I can't believe that it only went for $3400. I'm not a Hawkman fan, but I would have paid that.

Was reserve met on the piece?

Yep. Only pages that met reserve were sold - the other pages are now listed under "Comic Art" - and we all be amused by the ASM #94 cover which sat on Mitch's site for 25K - sold immediately, then showed up again - I think because the buyer didn't realize that it was a regular sized art cover. Anyway, now the asking price is 48K - which is ironic because the last actual bid I saw was in the 20K range.

That Murphy Anderson Hawkman full page splash was beautiful! I can't believe that it only went for $3400. I'm not a Hawkman fan, but I would have paid that.

I was one bid below that actually.....but I had my eye on bigger things later in the auction and did not want to commit too much early on.

In retrospect I shoulda charged harder.

Chris

It's on the site with a $55k price tag now.

C

C

I swear it was at 48K this morning, but I guess since several potential buyers were clamoring to purchase the cover at 48K, the seller decided to up the price.

C

I swear it was at 48K this morning, but I guess since several potential buyers were clamoring to purchase the cover at 48K, the seller decided to up the price.

sign-funnypost.gif