• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help me pick my first SS book thread

Which book should I choose??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which book should I choose??

112 posts in this topic

If you guys are working up to kiss each others *spoon* now would be the time. poke2.gif
yeahok.gif

Translation from the dictionary Greggy gave to me. MK is saying

yeahok.gif = Skinny didn't want to but i would if I could.

893naughty-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif = How dare you let others in on my secret before I could send a pm to Skinny professing my undying love.

This translator really comes in handy.

screwy.gif

screwy.gif = Damn you are a smart man, Darrell. I wish I could be more like you.

I think the translation got screwed up on this one...do you honestly think anyone wants to be more like you? poke2.gif
Hes a Nightwing fan. What do you expect confused-smiley-013.gif

If you guys are working up to kiss each others *spoon* now would be the time. poke2.gif
yeahok.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif = How dare you let others in on my secret before I could send a pm to Skinny professing my undying love.

screwy.gif

screwy.gif = Damn you are a smart man, Darrell. I wish I could be more like you.

I think the translation got screwed up on this one...do you honestly think anyone wants to be more like you? poke2.gif

This coming from the guy who rolled the same class as me in WoW to be more like me. 893blahblah.gif

yeahok.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

This coming from the guy who rolled the same class as me in WoW to be more like me. 893blahblah.gif

sorry.gif

I just finished the new case which should prevent any potential damage that any creator could cause to a book. This case is exclusively for previously graded 9.8's so they stay 9.8 this makes the likelyhood of damage .01 %.
Nice!!! So..I guess I'll give you the book at the con or how do you want to do it??